The Abrasive Wheels training course is designed to help any one who manages or uses Abrasvive Wheels to understand their responsibilities. Under the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regs (PUWER) it states that all users of Abrasive Wheels must attend training in safe use of and changing wheels.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ABRASIVE WHEELS TRAINING?
Anybody who's normal work routine involves using, changing or moi=unting abrasive wheels.
COURSE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
This course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary for the safe use of portable abrasive wheel equipment and provide knowledge of the associated safety requirements of using portable equipment.
1. Understanding of the legal UK legistlation.
2. How the law affects & covers Abrasive Wheels in the workplace.
3. Hazards associated with the use of abrasive wheels.
4. Types and designs of wheels.
5. Inspections, testing and storage.
6. Mounting of wheels.
7. Ensuring a safe Working environment.
8. Safe use of abrasive wheels including safety signs and warnings.
9. Practical demonstration in the correct use of equipment.
We come to you to deliver our training on site or in your office.
Individual delegate fee is £50
Group bookings can be arranged. Minimum course numbers are 4.
Call or Email us for a quote to deliver your training - 01634 932206 or call Jon on 07864784716.