The fire Safety Training covers the role of a designated Fire Marshal. It also cover your workplace duties under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND FIRE SAFETY / FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING?
Tbis course is nsuitable for all those who have a resposibility for over seeing Fire Safety in the work[place or are appointed Fire Marshals.
COURSE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
This course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace, understanding of how fire risk is controlled in the workplace, understanding the principles and practice of fire safety management at work. The course also delivers an understanding the role of the nominated fire warden…
1. Understanding of the legal UK legistlation.
2. Understanding fire & how fires are caused.
3. Fire hazards & Fire and smoke spread.
4. Controlling the hazards.
5. Means of escape
6. Fire detection, raising the alarm & Fire signage.
7. Principles of extinguishing fires & Safe use of equipment.
8. Fire fighting systems
9. Duties of employers & Duties of employees.
10. Fire safety inspection.
11. Overview of a Fire risk assessment.
12. Role of the fire warden & Fire safety briefing.
13. Fire safety training (Practical use of a Fire Extinguisher).
We come to you to deliver our training on site or in your office.
Individual delegate fee is £50
Group bookings can be arranged. Minimum course numbers are 4.
Call or Email us for a quote to deliver your training - 01634 932206 or call Jon on 07864784716.
We also offer accredated Level 1 & Level 2 Fire Safety Training:
Fire Marshal Training Course
Fire Safety Awareness - Level 1 Award - 1/2 day
Fire Safety- FAA Level 2 Award - 1 day
For all course enquiries,including individual and group costs please email us via the Contact Page or email@example.com