The Portable Power Tools training course is designed to help any one who manages or uses portable or fixed power tools to understand their responsibilities, including inpection, maintenance and training. Under the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regs (PUWER) it states that all users Every employer shall ensure that work equipment is maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND SAFE USE OF POWER TOOL TRAINING?
Anybody who's normal work routine involves the inspection, maintenance or use of fixed or portable power tools in the workplace.
COURSE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
This course will provide you with an awareness, knowledge and ability to raise awareness of health and safety standards and best practice, while using Portable Power Tools. Understand the legislation related to the safe use of hand power tools. Knowledge of the different types of hand power tools you might use and the knowledge of how to check the equipment is safe & how to conduct maintenance checks to safeguard themselves and others affected by work activities.
1. Understanding of the legal UK legistlation.
2. How the law affects & covers power tools in the workplace.
3. Hazards associated with power tools.
4. A general awareness of the guidelines for proper Portable Power Tool Safety.
5. Identify the principals of selecting and using the right tool for the job.
6. Identify and understand the hazards associated with Portable Power Tools.
7. Identify personal protective equipment for using Portable Power Tools.
We come to you to deliver our training on site or in your office.
Individual delegate fee is £50 (1/2 day) - Theory training.
Individual delegate fee is £75 (1 day) - Theory & Practical training.
Group bookings can be arranged. Minimum course numbers are 4.
Call or Email us for a quote to deliver your training - 01634 932206 or call Jon on 07864784716.