Understanding the dangers of storing, using, working or disposing of hazardous materials and liquids is essential for all whose work has the potential of exposure. This course will prepare employers and employees with the knowledge under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations to raise your awareness of the potential dangers that you may face and will cover the procedures you must follow.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ASBESTOS AWARENESS TRAINING?
Anybody who's normal work routine involves the storing, using, working or disposing of hazardous materials and liquids.
COURSE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
This course will provide you with an awareness and knowledge of the hazards and risks posed by COSHH within your everyday working environment and an overview of the legislative measures in place to safeguard themselves and others affected by work activities.
1. Understanding of the legal UK legistlation.
2. How the law affects & covers COSHH in the workplace.
3. Hazards associated with COSHH.
4. A general awareness of the health affects of contact or working with COSHH.
5. The New Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH) EU Regulations.
6. Global Harmonised Systems (GHS) - Elements (H phrases & P phrases).
7. Use of Manufacturer’s Safety Data Sheet – MSDS.
6. Identifying Hazardous Substances (EH40/2005 Workplace Exposure Limits).
6. An understanding what a COSHH Assessment and how they are written.
We come to you to deliver our training on site or in your office.
Individual delegate fee is £45
Group bookings can be arranged. Minimum course numbers are 4.
Call or Email us for a quote to deliver your training - 01634 932206 or call Jon on 07864784716.