While most health and safety best practices require the use of scaffold towers or MEWPS for working at height, there can still a need for using a laddder. This can be becuase of space contraints or a the task is simple and the most practical option is a ladder. Our ladder safety training enables you to use ladders/steps safely and minising risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND LADDER SAFETY TRAINING?
Anybody who uses ladders or steps for their work would benefit from Safe Use of Ladder Training.
COURSE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
This training will assist you in spotting hazards when using ladders or steps in the workplace and help you to put in to place safe working ractices for using the work equipment.
1. Understanding of the legal UK legistlation.
2. How the law affects & covers the use of ladders, understanding Working at Height.
3. How to select the correct ladder for a task.
4. Visual Inspection of Ladders and Stepladders.
5. Identifying the hazard and risks associated with ladders.
6. How to review a Risk Assessment for safe use of a ladder.
4. Practical demonstration of access equipment.
We come to you to deliver our training on site or in your office.
Individual delegate fee is £40
Group bookings can be arranged. Minimum course numbers are 4.
Call or Email us for a quote to deliver your training - 01634 932206 or call Jon on 07864784716.
Please call us on 01634 932206 01634 932206 or use our contact form.